Merchant onboarding form
You can only submit your onboarding documents to us through your Production Account. When you sign in to your Production Account, you will see the following banner on the top. Click the Onboarding button to start.
How to fill out the Safepay MOB form
How to fill out the Safepay MOB form (detailed)
- Name: The name your business is known by. This can be your brand name.
- Industry: Choose what applies to your business, or is closest to it.
- Staff size: The number of people working with you. This helps us understand the size of your business.
- What Safepay services will you use: We have services for different kinds of businesses. To learn more visit our website.
- Business type: If you are a registered business you will proceed to submit your documents. If you are not registered, you will not be able to submit any documents but we will receive your application and contact you.
- Legal business name: If your organization is a registered business - it will have a legal business name that is available from its documentation.
- Registration type: Depending on which choice you make, the documents you upload will change.
Customer support details
- General email: We need this email as the primary person to contact in relation to the Safepay Account. You will receive confirmation of your MOB application being submitted at this email address.
- Support email: We need this email to provide to your customers that pay you using Safepay.
- Disputes email: We need this email to contact you in relation to disputes raised by customers that pay you using Safepay.
- Phone: We need this to be able to contact you for our KYC call.
- Online presence: We need this to be able to verify what you are selling and whether we are able to offer the Safepay services to you.
- Address details: Insert your address details.
- Is your active address different from your registered address: Sometimes certain offices have a different legal office address from the address where they are operating from. This is usually the case with e-commerce brands or digital franchises.
- How long have you been involved in your business: This helps us determine the appropriate monitoring of transactions associated with you your Safepay Account.
- Where are your target customers: We need this to understand who your customers are and where they are based. We would expect to see courier receipts to show proof of delivery for previous orders.
- How do you deliver your goods/services: We need to this to understand how you deliver to your customers to determine and how you handle returns.
- Transactions Count: This helps us determine the appropriate monitoring of transactions associated with you your Safepay Account. Once you are live, if this is higher than usual, we would expect that there is some suspicious activity on your Safepay Account.
- Transactions Minimum: This helps us determine the appropriate monitoring of transactions associated with you your Safepay Account.
- Transactions Maximum: This helps us determine the appropriate monitoring of transactions associated with you your Safepay Account. Once you are live, if this is higher than usual, we would expect that there is some suspicious activity on your Safepay Account.
- Average Transaction Size: This helps us determine the appropriate monitoring of transactions associated with you your Safepay Account.
Add an individual
- It is required to add any individual who is on the governing board, owns 10% or more or otherwise has significant management control of the company to submit their CNIC.
Add a bank account
- Select your business account details where you want your payments processed through Safepay to be deposited. Please read this guide to understand which bank account you can link to Safepay to receive pay-outs.
- CNIC: We require this as per our regulatory requirements in relation to owners and managers of the business. Please upload a scanned colour copy of the front and back of any CNIC that is being submitted.
- Bank maintenance certificate: Read this guide to understand what kind of bank account can be linked to Safepay to receive pay-outs.
- NTN and business age: We need this to be able to conduct our searches of the relevant authorities as to your business.
- Business-specific documents: Depending on your business registration type, the documents that you will need to upload to Safepay will be different. Please read our guide on documents that you will need to provide Safepay to see which documents will be relevant for you to upload. Below is an example for a submission made for a private limited company.
- Submit your documents: Phew! Now that you are all done all you have to click is submit like below after you receive your application summary. Once you have submitted your MOB application, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt at the email address provided as your general email as part of the onboarding.
Do you want to edit your submission?
As long as your account application is not approved, you can make amendments to your MOB form by simply accessing the form through your production account as you did in the first place
For Example - You want to connect a different bank account
You can simply click on the "Change bank" button
Select the correct bank that you wish to add
Add details of the bank account
Click Continue to the next section
As you have changed your bank now you need to upload the updated Bank maintenance certificate as well
As your application was already submitted you don't need to re-submit the file, you can simply inform us to check for the changes that are made by emailing us at email@example.com.
What happens next?
You will receive an email to the email address provided in your MOB form stating that your application has been submitted like below. You can access and update your MOB submission at any time that you like. It normally takes us 2-3 business days to review an application and reach out to you over email.