The Safepay dashboard is designed to quickly show merchants their performance in accepting online payments through Safepay.
It updates in real-time with each transaction conducted through Safepay. You do not need to wait until the end of the day for the dashboard to reflect the transactions processed through Safepay.
Important to note
You cannot make refunds to your paying customers using Safepay. Please read this guide for more details on how you can refund your customer. Any refund made through the Safepay merchant dashboard is for your own records.
This is your Safepay merchant dashboard and it is the first thing you see when you log in to your Safepay account, it provides you with the following information:
- Gross volume: This is the total value of all successful (also called captured) payments you have received through customers paying you using Safepay. This figure currently does not adjust to reflect refunds that have been made by you to customers.
- Net Volume: This is the total value of all successful (also called captured) payments you have received through customers paying you using Safepay less the fees that you have been charged by us.
The Safepay dashboard does not show your store’s performance using other payment service providers. Only Safepay transactions are recorded and are visible through your dashboard.
- Total Attempts: This displays attempted transactions made by your customers. An attempted transaction occurs when your customer clicks the Safepay Checkout button on your website, a Quick Link or through Connect and has attempted to pay you. This displays the aggregate of attempts, both successful and unsuccessful.
- Completed Payments: This displays the number of successful payments you have received through Safepay. This is different from the Gross Volume figure because this shows the number of successful payments (not their value).
- Latest Transactions: This provides details of all transactions that summary of latest transactions will be displayed so at a glance you can know what's the latest like checking for a refund etc.
Home: This takes you to your home page.
Invoices: Click here to access Quick Links and Connect. Read this guide to learn more about Quick Links.
Payments: Click here to access your payment dashboard for more details on payments you have received using Safepay. Read this guide to learn more about your payment dashboard.
Discounts: Configure discounts here.
Accounts: Click here to add relevant back account information.
Onboarding: Click here to get onboarded as a merchant and carry out transactions
Help: Click here to learn how you can reach out to us through Intercom. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to do so.
Account: Click here to adjust your account settings. This includes customising your account, accessing your API Key and managing your email notifications from Safepay.
Read this guide to learn more about how to manage notifications from Safepay.
Read this guide to learn more about how to update your Safepay user and business account information.