The merchant dashboard
Merchant dashboard updated to reflect discounts
We have now added the option to create discounts linked to card schemes through Safepay. This is a feature which is also accessible through your merchant dashboard now. Read this guide to learn more.
The Safepay dashboard is designed to quickly show merchants their performance in accepting online payments through Safepay.
It updates in real-time with each transaction conducted through Safepay. You do not need to wait until the end of the day for the dashboard to reflect the transactions processed through Safepay. Amounts you refund to your customers are not currently reflected in your dashboard but we will be releasing an update soon to account for this.
This is your Safepay merchant dashboard and it is the first thing you see when you log-in to your Safepay account, it provides you with the following information:
- Gross volume: This is the total value of all successful (also called captured) payments you have received through customers paying you using Safepay. This figure currently does not adjust to reflect refunds that have been made by you to customers. You can see the entire amount in your Safepay account that you are eligible to transfer (reflecting amounts refunded) by going to Balance > Transfers. Read this guide to learn more about making transfers from Safepay.
- Net Volume: This is the total value of all successful (also called captured) payments you have received through customers paying you using Safepay less the fees that you have been charged by us.
- Total Attempts: This displays attempted transactions made by your customers. An attempted transaction occurs when your customer clicks the Safepay Checkout button on your website, a Quick Link or through Connect and has attempted to pay you. This displays the aggregate of attempts, both successful and unsuccessful.
- Completed Payments: This displays the number of successful payments you have received through Safepay. This is different from the Gross Volume figure because this shows the number of successful payments (not their value).
- Deposited Payouts: This shows the total amount you have transferred from your Safepay account to your own linked bank account. Read this guide to learn how to link your bank account to Safepay.
- Total Transfers: This shows the total number of transfers you have made from your Safepay account to your own linked bank account. Read this guide to learn how to make transfers from Safepay to your bank account.
- Latest Transactions: This provides details of all transactions that summary of latest transactions will be displayed so at a glance you can know what's the latest like checking for a refund etc.
The Safepay dashboard does not show your store’s performance using other payment service providers. Only Safepay transactions are recorded and are visible through your dashboard.
Invoices: Click here to access Quick Links and Connect. Read this guide to learn more about Quick Links.
Payments: Click here to access your payment dashboard for more details on payments you have received using Safepay. Read this guide to learn more about your payment dashboard.
Balance: Click here to add bank accounts to your Safepay account, or to make transfers.
Help: Click this to reach out to us through our Spectrum page. You can also email us at email@example.com if you prefer to do so.
Account: Click here to adjust your account settings. This includes customising your account, accessing your API Key and managing your email notifications from Safepay.
Read this guide to learn more about how to manage notifications from Safepay.
Read this guide to learn more about how to update your Safepay user and business account information.