Discounts by Safepay is a game changer for merchants where they can ensure customer retention and business expansion by providing exciting discounts to their customers through Safepay. This document will guide you through the process of setting up discounts for your customers.
- Sign in to your Safepay merchant dashboard and click on discounts on the top banner.
- Click on "Create discount"
- Once you click on Create discount, you can
- Add discount title : This could be a title for a campaign that you want to run or anything else that will help you tag a particular discount
- Add price rule : Price rule allows you to decide the percentage of discount you want to give, Maximum amount of discount on a transaction and mininum amount of transaction eligible for a discount.
- Add card schemes: You can add one or more card schemes that you want to give discounts on. Just add the first 6 or 8 digits of the card that you want to give discount on. You can add multiple schemes by just adding a comma between each card scheme.
- Once a discount is created, it will appear on the discounts page. Over there you can choose to enable, disable or archive any discount that you want. Simply toggle the enable button to enable or disable a discount scheme.
- Once a discount is enabled, any transaction that a paying customer makes with any of the card schemes that have been allowed, they will see discount applied on checkout.
- Once your customer makes a discounted transaction on your website, it will appear like this (shown below) on your dashboard along with all the details in the payments detail section
- If more than one discount is enabled, discount with the highest value will be applied.
- Discounts can be applied to any of the currencies supported by Safepay dashboard.