How to reset your Safepay password
- Navigate to your sign in page and click Forgot password?
- You will be redirected to a page where you need to enter the email address with which you created your Safepay Account. Depending on which password you need to reset, make sure you enter in the email address of either your Sandbox Account or Production Account.
3. You will receive a reset password link at the email address you enter. Check your email and click on Click To Reset Password to change your password.
- On the Reset Your Password screen which appears type in a new password and confirm this. Then click Change Password.
What if I cannot find my password reset email?
If you cannot find the password reset email in your inbox, please:
- Check your email spam or junk folder as there are rare occasions where it can be sent there.
- If your email client groups mails by tabs, you should check each of these tabs. You can also search your email for "Reset your password for Safepay".
- If you are using a custom email address like firstname.lastname@example.org, reach out to your email service provider or hosting company to ensure their servers aren't blocking emails from Safepay.
- In the event that you've done all the above and you still do not receive a password reset email, please reach out to us at email@example.com.