How to save cards with Safepay
Paying customers can now save their card details with Safepay in order to bypass redundant data entry and ensure a hassle free payment process. As a PCI DSS compliant entity, Safepay maintains highest security standards and is authorized to provide its customers the ability to save their card details.
How can you save card details as a paying customer?
1. When you land on any Safepay checkout, you will see something like this..
As a paying customer you have the option to enter your card details and make a payment as a guest. Making payment as a guest will not create an account for you and will let you carry out the transaction without creating a log in for you.
2. In case you want to create your account with Safepay so that you can save your card details, simply click on the "Yes" button you see at the bottom and choose an appropriate password for your login once you have entered all your card details in the section above.
Once you enter your card details and click on "Yes", your payment will successfully go through and an account will be created for you with Safepay. This account will have your card details saved in it.
3. You can use the email you registered with while making payment and the password you chose to log into your Safepay portal. Next time when you land on a Safepay checkout, simply click on the "Login" button at the top right corner of the checkout and enter your email and password that you chose
In case you want to go back and pay as a guest without loging in, just click on "Checkout as guest?" and you will be redirected to the guest checkout screen.
4. Once you enter your log in credentials you will be redirected to your Safepay portal which will look something like this
This is the card you have used to make your payment which is now saved in your portal. You can choose to delete the added card by clicking on the "bin icon" on the right. Once a card is added, next time you land on a Safepay checkout and simply select the card you want to pay using, out of all the cards you have added and with 1 click make the payment, without having to re-enter all the card details again.
5. If you want to add a new card click on "Pay a different way" and enter the new card you want to make transaction with. Once you click on "Pay a different way" you will land on the checkout screen.
At the bottom you will see text saying "Add this card to your wallet". If you enter your card details and before paying, select the "Yes" button right next to it, this card will get saved in your Safepay account.
Note: You can only add up to 5 cards after which you will not be able to save a card unless you delete an existing saved card. Same card with exact same details will also not be saved.
6. In case no card has been added in to your account, your portal will appear something like this
Simply click on "Pay a different way" and save your card as mentioned above in point 5.
7. Once you are on the login screen and you seem to have forgotten your password, simply click on "Forgot your password" and the following screen will open up for you
Once the screen appears for you, enter the email you would like to receive your OTP in and click on "Next". You will then be redirected to the following screen
Once you have been redirected to the screen mentioned above, go to the inbox of your email that you mentioned earlier, over there you should see an OTP email like this
Copy the OTP that you have received and paste it in the forgot password screen along with your new password. Once you have entered the correct OTP and selected a new password, you will be redirected to the log in screen from where you can access your profile once again.
In case you have issues please feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to respond.