How to create a bill
How to create a Safepay Bill
- Login to your merchant dashboard and go to Invoices > Bill Payment.
- In Bills, you will see all your existing bills and a green button to Create Bills
- Click on Create Bills to create a new bill. A pop-up screen will appear, click on click here to download a template to download a sheet that you can update yourself.
To create multiple bills at the same time download the CSV bill template and enter the following details on each row:
- Now upload your bills CSV by clicking on Select file
- After uploading the file, you will see a loading pop up on the bottom right side, which will show the uploading progress
- Once the upload is complete, you will see all the entered bills will start coming up under the Bills screen. For every Bill, an email will be sent to mentioned email addresses in each row
- Your customer will receive an email with Bill information.
- Once the customer has made the payment you will receive an email regarding the transaction and the status of the Bill will change from Unpaid to Paid
By clicking on three dots right now you can go into the transaction detail page which will show you all the transaction data
How to update a Safepay Bill
You can make changes to the bill till the customer has not made the payment, every time you update the amount an email notification will be sent to the customer that the bill has been updated
This video shows you how to create Safepay Bills